- The Magic Of Motown
- 15th Jun 2013
- We're Going On A Bear Hunt
- 18th Jun 2013 - 19th Jun 2013
- Shaolin Warriors
- 28th Jun 2013
- The Diamond Decades
- 29th Jun 2013
- Tiddler & Other Terrific Tales
- 6th Jul 2013 - 7th Jul 2013
- International Carousel
- 10th Aug 2013
- The Lock In Dance Show
- 13th Aug 2013
- Festival Gala Night
- 16th Aug 2013
- Halfway To Paradise
- 13th Sep 2013
- Dinosaur Zoo
- 24th Sep 2013 - 25th Sep 2013
- Viva la Drag
- 11th Oct 2013
- Stick Man - Live On Stage
- 14th Oct 2013 - 15th Oct 2013
- Essence Of Ireland
- 18th Oct 2013 - 19th Oct 2013
- Joe Brown
- 20th Oct 2013
- Ha Ha Holmes
- 21st Oct 2013
- The Bay City Rollers Story
- 24th Oct 2013
- TALON - The Best Of The Eagles
- 25th Oct 2013
- Dominic Kirwan
- 31st Oct 2013
- Dirty Dusting
- 1st Nov 2013
- Postman Pat Live
- 2nd Nov 2013
- Colin Fry
- 4th Nov 2013
- Russian State Ballet And Opera House
- 6th Nov 2013 - 7th Nov 2013
- From The Jam
- 9th Nov 2013
- Blood Brothers
- 11th Nov 2013 - 16th Nov 2013
- Room On The Broom
- 18th Nov 2013 - 19th Nov 2013
- Miracle On 34th Street
- 20th Nov 2013 - 22nd Nov 2013
- The Ladyboys Of Bangkok
- 27th Nov 2013 - 28th Nov 2013
- Snow White
- 7th Dec 2013 - 5th Jan 2014
- Showaddywaddy - Xmas Party
- 13th Dec 2013 - 14th Dec 2013
- Roy Chubby Brown
- 24th Jan 2014
- The Mousetrap
- 10th Mar 2014 - 15th Mar 2014
- The Sensational 60's Experience
- 21st Mar 2014 - 22nd Mar 2014
The Forum Theatre Box Office is located in the foyer of the Theatre and is currently open Monday - Saturday from 10am - 6pm. Please call 01642 552663
On performance days the box office will remain open until 30 minutes after the start of the last performance. If a performance is taking place on a Sunday, the box office will open 2 hours before the start of that performance.
The Theatre now also offers a 24 hour on line booking service which can be accessed through this website - simply select the show you wish to book and follow the on screen instructions. Please note that when selecting your seats the system will not allow single seats to be left alone, ie. It will not allow a booking of 2 seats within a group of 3.
For larger or group bookings please call our box office as there may be discounts available to you. Concession priced seats are also available (where shown) to children (under 16), students in full time education, seniors and registered disabled.
For information regarding our Disabled Facilities and Seating Arrangements please go to the "AMENITIES" link at the top of the page.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
The management of the Theatre reserve the right to refuse admission and to make any alteration in the cast or programmes rendered necessary by unavoidable cause. No ticket refunds or exchanges given. All bookings will be susceptible to the charges listed below. If a performance is cancelled by the Theatre a full refund can be obtained by contacting the box office. In such a case only the full ticket value printed on the face of the ticket plus any booking fee incurred will be refunded.
All tickets purchased on line or over the telephone via our box office will normally be posted out from the Theatre within 5 working days - unless the customer has chosen otherwise. Once purchased, no refunds or exchanges can be given. Any ticket reservations will be held for a maximum of 5 days and then automatically released back into the system if full payment is not made within that time. For group bookings made at the box office, a deposit amount can be agreed between the customer and the box office. Final numbers should be confirmed and any final payment made at least one calender month in advance of the performance date. Failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled. All deposits are non - refundable.
Any person deemed by the staff of the Theatre to be causing a disturbance will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
On Line Bookings: £1 per ticket booked (credit & debit cards). All on line bookings are processed via our merchant based in the Republic of Ireland and are in Pounds Sterling.
At The Box Office: Credit Cards - £1 per ticket booked, Debit Cards - £1 per total transaction, Cash - no charge
We are sorry but we no longer accept cheques
Anyone wishing to bring a baby with them to the theatre will need to purchase a baby ticket (only available via our box office). This allows access to the auditorium for babies on a parent’s knee but does not grant them a seat. If a seat is required then a concession priced child ticket should be purchased (where available). To qualify for a baby ticket the baby must be under 2 years of age at the time of the performance. Strictly only one baby allowed per adult. The current price of a baby ticket is £3. Please note that any babies or young children causing a disturbance or distraction to others should be taken out of the auditorium immediately.
- Guess Who's Coming To The Forum
- Jimmy Cricket and Kurtis Stacey to star in this years Christmas Pantomime, Snow White & the Seven Dw…
- Published on: 13-Mar-2013
- Christmas Party Nights
- Our Christmas Party Nights are on sale now. Dates are the 13th and 14th December 2013.
- Published on: 15-Jan-2013
- Do it in style!
- VIP Hospitality Lounge Tickets are now available from our box office. Click on the link to find out …
- Published on: 02-Jul-2012